A Grade Electrician – Geelong/Surfcoast
At Totally Amped, we realise the most important asset in any business is its people. Right now we are seeking a motivated and fully licensed A Grade Electrician to join our dedicated team on a casual basis with a possible permanent position to follow.
We are looking for someone who shares our values – to provide exceptional customer service and the highest standards of quality workmanship.
To succeed in this role you must have experience across a broad range of systems and be able to provide electrical services to residential and commercial clients. Most importantly, you will be committed and self-motivated with exceptional organisational skills and take ownership of your individual role and responsibilities. The position may include some weekend work and overtime (as required).
If you are a fully qualified A Grade Electrician who is passionate about the Electrical Industry – let’s talk.
The successful applicant will meet the following KEY SELECTION CRITERIA:-
1. current VIC electrical work licence and manual driver’s licence;
2. current construction industry white card; and EWP
3. experience in new domestic and small to medium commercial;
4. participate in on the job mentoring and training of apprentices;
5. Australian Cabler Registration Service (ACRS) licence and data communication experience an advantage
6. solar panel and/or air conditioning installation experience an advantage
7. knowledge of Industry Standards and Safe Work Practices
8. good communication skills and possess intermediate computer skills
9. Australian permanent residency
For more information on your role, http://ta.inkserver.com.au/totally-amped-electrical-services/careers/electrician-job-in-geelong/
To apply for this position, please address the above selection criteria and
forward with a current resume and introduction letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Friday, 16th OCTOBER 2015.
Note:Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you have not been contacted by 23 October 2015, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for submitting your application for consideration.