We’ve all heard the saying “Prevention is better than a cure”, this saying is widely used for people’s health but it could quite equally be used when referring to electrical maintenance. Most businesses do not realise they have electrical issues until they have a failure. Most failures can be foreseen simply by having regular health checks or as we refer to them a “Safety Audit“. Failing to have your electrical systems properly maintained can end up costing you much much more in the long run. Faults, downtime and hazards can be very expensive issues. Faulty electrical systems can kill people and destroy businesses. It’s a matter of common sense and business savvy to take care of any issues before they become major problems.
Totally Amped Electrical provide preventative and breakdown maintenance contract services on either contractual or a “no strings attached’ basis.
How does a electrical maintenance contract work?
Totally Amped can tailer a maintenance contract to suit your needs. Because every business is different we need to fully understand your business and electrical systems. We will then work with you and outline your options that are best suited.
What is included in an Electrical Commercial maintenance contract?
Most contracts will include scheduled routine maintenance of particular parts of the system as well as a guarantee of service during emergency situations. Of course we can include anything you like to be part of the contract, all you need to do is ask.
Our Electrical Maintenance Services
Please note our services are not limited to the list, please contact us on 0408 826 759 if you have a need for something that is not listed here.
- Routine lighting maintenance
- Scheduled exit/emergency lighting maintenance
- On call emergency breakdown service
- Appliance testing and tagging
- Additional power outlets and lighting
- Additional data and communications outlets
Our Business Standards
- As you have probably discovered by reading this far, we are very different from other electrical contractors.
- Job tracking enables us to guarantee a day and time for your job, we are well organised.
- Our paperwork is correct and easy to understand for your accounts payable team, we provide lots of details, we like to be transparent with our dealings.
- Documentation and compliance requirements delivered on time and fully complete.
- We are passionate about what we do.
- We are fully committed to the very highest professional quality of work and service. Only the best is acceptable.
- We pride ourselves on excellence, great communication and establishing long-term relationships with our clients, after all, business is all about relationships.
- If you are after the very best electricians and want to feel valued as a client then give us a go and never look back, we are excellent value and very reliable. We look forward to meeting you!
Locations we Service
Totally Amped are happy to provide work in the following locations:
Torquay, Jan Juc, Portarlington, Warralily, Geelong, Belmont, Waurn Ponds, South Geelong, East Geelong, Grovedale, East Geelong, Lorne, Anglesea, Aireys Inlet, Breamlee, Fairhaven, Barwon Heads, Bellbrae, Clifton Springs, Drysdale, Indented Heads, Queenscliff in fact anywhere on the Surfcoast and Bellarine Peninsula.
We stand by the high standard of our work. If there is any problem with any of our work or clean up after we’ve finished the job, we’ll return to the site quickly and at no further charge to you.